MahaNakhon Building Bangkok (Bangkok’s Iconic Skyscraper)
MahaNakhon Building will finally give Bangkok an iconic skyscraper befitting Asia’s most visited city. This cubic masterpiece twists 77 floors (or 314 metres, just 10 metres taller than Bayoke Tower II, which is 304 m) into the sky and when it is finally completed it will function as a multi-purpose building housing a shopping mall, garden plaza, fine dining restaurants, office space, Bangkok’s first Ritz-Carlton Hotel and ultra-luxe apartments. On the very top three floors there will be a multi-level restaurant, bar and outdoor terrace with 360 degree views towering over Bangkok.
1. The highest rooftop view in Thailand.
2. The highest bar in Thailand
3. Mirror glass Top ranked in the world.
4. High speed elevators in Thailand Soar from 1st to 74th in 50 seconds.
5. There is postbox is the highest in Thailand.
– Located at Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Road, Silom, Bangrak, is open at the time.
– 10.00-24.00 (open to the final round at 23.00)
– Travel by BTS. Chong Nonsi Station Exit # 3
– Mahanokhon Skywalk and Rop Top Bar Inside and outside views on 74th and 78th floors
– Indoor Observation Deck
>360 -Degree view
– Outdoor Observation Deck
Price for Admission fee
|Summer Promotion||Now- 30 June 2019|
|Price is 765 thb|| / Person|
Private Transfer R/T
Private R/T Car by Toyota Camry // Transportation 1,000 baht // 1-3 person
Private R/T Car by Mini Van // Transportation 1,400 baht // 4-10 person