Royal Grand Palace Half Day (Join Tour)
Code : J-001
Tour Name : Royal Grand Palace Half Day Tour (Join Tour)
Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha
The Grand Palace (Thai: พระบรมมหาราชวัง Phra Borom Maha Ratcha Wang) is a complex of buildings at the centre of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until Siam (and later Thailand) since 1782. The king, his court and his 1925. The present monarch, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX), currently resides at Chitralada Palace, but the Grand Palace is still used for official events. Several royal ceremonies and state functions are held within the walls of the palace every year. The palace is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Thailand.
08:00 am. Pick up from hotel Please wait at the lobby.
08:30 am. Visit The Grand Palace (Wat Phra Kaew) which is the most popular tourist attractions in Thailand. And visit north of the royal residence and linked by a connecting gateway lies the royal monastery of the Emerald Buddha,
The Emerald Buddha is in face carved from a block of green jade and was first discovered in 1437 in a stupa in Chiang Rai. At that time the image was covered with plaster and thought to be ordinary Buddha image later.
13:00 pm. Return to the hotel depend on traffic.
- Dress politely for Temple. No shorts, sleeveless shirts or see-thru.
- Wear comfort shoes, easy to put off and on.
- Camera may not be used inside the buildings.
- Vehicle Air Conditioning
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission Tickets
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for driver and tour guide
- Meal and Beverage
- Optional Tour
PRICE FOR JOIN TOUR
|1,100 Thai Baht per person||900 Thai Baht per person|
For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-10 years old we charge Child Price.
For children over 11 years old we charge normal price.
Tour Name: Royal Grand Palace Half Day Tour (Join Tour)
Tour Departure: Everyday
Tour size: Minimum 1 pax
Pick up: 08:00 a.m. from your hotel in Bangkok
Duration: Half day tour
: Morning start 08:00 -13:00 pm
: Afternoon start 12.30 – 16:00 pm
|Tel.||+6686 9032963 (Mr.Tingly)|
- Code : J-011 Tour Name : Dream World Day Tour ( JoinTour) Tour Itinerary 07:30 am. Pick up from hotel Please wait in the lobby. 09:30 am. Visit Dream World and Explore the big fou...
- Code : J-004 Tour Name : Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Half Day (Join Tour) Tour Itinerary 07:10 am. Pick up from hotel please wait in the lobby. 09:15 am. Arrive the boat pier. 0...
- Code : J-003 Tour Name : Bangkok Canal Tour Half Day ( Join Tour ) Rice Barge Cruise One of the best ways to explore Bangkok is by boat. A cruise along the Chao Phraya River and t...
- Code : JS-012 Tour Name : Safari World Day Tour ( Join tour) Tour Itinerary 07:30 am. Pick you up from hotel. Please wait in the lobby (Depends on your hotel or place) Safari Worl...
- Code : J-002 Tour Name : City & Temple Half Day Tour (Join Tour) Temples in Thailand Thailand’s temples have a subtle and enticing blend of the exotic and the spiritual. They...
- Ayutthaya day tour full day Code : J-014 Tour Name : Ayutthaya day tour by Minibus ( Join ) The Itinerary of Ayutthaya day tour 06.30 am. Pick up Hotel In Bangkok. 07.30 am. Dep...
- Code : J-015 Tour Name : Ayutthaya day tour by Cruise (Join) Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from your hotel Please wait in the lobby 08:30 am. Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer Pal...
- Code : J-005 Tour Name : Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo half day (Join) Highlight: The Elephant theme show and The Crocodile Wresting Show Located to the west of Bangkok for le...
- Code : J-007 Tour Name : Amphawa Floating Market & Train Market Tour (Join) AMPHAWA FLOATING MARKET & FIREFLY TALAD ROM-HOOD OR TRAI MARKET (ONLY FRI, SAT, SUN) 12:00 pm. P...
- Code : J-008 Tour Name : Damnoen Floating Market & Elephant Ground & Zoo Half Day (Join Tour) Tour Itinerary 07.10 am. Pick up from Hotel please wait in the lobby Most vis...