River Kwai 3 Days 2 nights
Code : BKK-038
Tour Name : River Kwai 3 days 2 nights
Highlight: Floating Market Thailand-Burma Railway center ,War Cemetery, River Kwai bridge, Mon Tribal Village, hell Fire Pass Memorial, Elephant ride, Tiger world, Death Railway Train, Erawan Waterfall National Park and Stay Hotel in Kanchanaburi Province.
07:00 am. Pick up from hotel please wait in the lobby.
08:00 am. Palm sugar Factory and Seeing how to make a brown sugar. You can sample the liquid sap fresh from the harvest or you can try climbing the tree yourself.
09:00 am. Arrive at the Boat pier for take Long tail speed boat to the main part of the floating market and see various shapes of both sizes. We have time for Exploring the tradition market to walk around to take photo to see and buy something in the market.
10:40 am. Depart for Kanchanaburi Province
11:30 am. Visit War cemetery Kanchanaburi The Don Rak War Cemetery in Kanchanaburi is the final resting place of 6,982 AlliedPOWs who perished during the construction of the Death Railway during World War II.
12:30 pm. Take lunch local restaurant
13:30 pm. Visit JEATH War Museum, a realistic depiction of prisoner of war living quarters, with photographic, pictorial and physical memorabilia dating from World War II
15:00 pm. Visit The World famous Bridge Over the River Kwai a part of Death Railway constructed by allied POWs. And you can take a walk across the bridge but take care as there are no safety barriers.
16:00 pm. Go to check-in the hotel in Kanchanaburi
18:00 pm. Dinner local Thai cuisine will be served
07:00 am. Take American Breakfast.
09:00 am. Scenic boat ride along the Mae Klong River to the World famous Bridge over the River Kwai
10:00 am. Depart for train station
11:00 am. Travel by train along death rail way line. The most dangerous curving bridge which was built of wooden logs along the mountain side
12:30 pm. Lunch in local Thai restaurant
13:30 pm. Transfer to visit Hellfire Pass and Museum, walk in honor through the 18 meters deep cutting mountain of the rail way route and on to the “Hin Tok” with some of the original narrow gauge track the trail doubles back on its elf, passing through a bamboo forest, there is a good view point that give some idea of the phenomenal depth of rock the POW’s had to dig through also visit museum
15:00 pm. Transfer to elephant camp for the exciting with elephant riding through jungle and float and If have time you will be able to bathe the elephants at the end of their day in the crystal clear waters of the local river. You'll get wet, so don't forget your swimmers. We'll provide the life jackets for you if you want.
16:30 pm. Return to Hotel
18:00 pm. Dinner at Hotel
07:00 am. Breakfast will be served
08:00 am. Transfer to Erawan National Park The magnificent landscape & charming beauty of Kanchanaburi have resulted in major tourist attractions including the well-known Erawan Waterfalls, caves which were once inhabited by Neolithic man, pristine national parks, tranquil rivers, virgin forests, and reservoir.Together, they offer an intriguing experience whether you are visiting for the first-time or returning for another visit.
Whatever your personal interest: fishing, rafting, canoeing, mountain biking, bird-watching, star-gazing, golfing, elephants, tigers, jungle trekking or even living on bamboo rafts, Kanchanaburi takes pride in offering them all.
11:00 am. Relax at The Erawan waterfall
12:30 pm. Lunch with Thai set menu
13:00 pm. Leave for The Tiger world
14:00 pm. Visit to Tiger World Damnoen Saduak and Spend time with Tiger
Spending time with Baby tiger and take photo
16:00 pm. Leave form Tiger world to Bangkok.
18:00 pm. Arrive at your hotel depending on the traffic.
Tour included: > Private Transportation Air-conditioned vehicles
>Tourist Guide >Hotel 2 nights >
> Admission Tickets
> Lunch and Dinner
Tour not included: Personal expenses, Tips, Drinks and Optional Tour
Price for Private tour
For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price 50%
For children 6-11 years old we charge Child Price 75%
For children over 12 years old we charge normal price.
Tour Departure: Everyday.
Tour size: 1pax up.
Pick up: 07:00am from your hotel in Bangkok.
|Contact||: Tingly +6686 903 2963 ( 24 Hours )|
|: Whatsapp +6686-9032963|
- Kanchanaburi day tour Highlight: Thailand-Burma Railway cente , War Cemetery, River Kwai bridge, Saiyoke Noi Waterfall and Take a train Code : BKK-033 Tour Name : Kanchanaburi day ...
- Code : BKK-034 Tour Name : Floating Market & Kanchanaburi tour Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from your Hotel. Please wait in the lobby Depart from Bangkok and take you to F...
- Kanchanaburi tour and Elephant Ride and Elephant Bathe Kanchanaburi tour and Elephant ride & Elephant Bathe Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from your hotel Please wait in th...
- Code : BKK-036 Tour Name : River Kwai Bridge and Tiger World Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from your hotel Please wait in the lobby. Depart for Kanchanaburi, located 128 kilome...
- Code : BKK-037 Tour Name : Kanchanaburi 2 days 1 night Kanchanaburi 2 days 1 night Highlight: Thailand-Burma Railway center ,War Cemetery, River Kwai bridge, Mon Tribal Village, He...
- Code : Kan-01 Tour Name : The Railway Man Tour Kanchnaburi day tour ,Take Train, Hellfire Pass, Lunch Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from hotel please wait in the lobby. Depar...