Kanchanaburi 2 Days 1 night
Code : BKK-037
Tour Name : Kanchanaburi 2 days 1 night
Kanchanaburi 2 days 1 night
Highlight: Thailand-Burma Railway center ,War Cemetery, River Kwai bridge, Mon Tribal Village, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Elephant ride, Tiger World, Death Railway Train and Hintok River Camp Hotel in Kanchanaburi Province.
07:00 am. Pick up from hotel please wait in the lobby. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09:30 am. Visit War cemetery Kanchanaburi The Don Rak War Cemetery in Kanchanaburi is the final resting place of 6,982 AlliedPOWs who perished during the construction of the Death Railway during World War II.
09:50 am. Visit JEATH War Museum, a realistic depiction of prisoner of war living quarters, with photographic, pictorial and physical memorabilia dating from World War II
10:30 am. Visit The World famous Bridge Over the River Kwai a part of Death Railway constructed by allied POWs.
11:00 am. Traveling by train that to see along Death Railway the most dangerous curving bridge. Which is built of wooden log along the mountain side constructed by the allied prisoners of the Second World War
12:30 pm. Take Lunch Thai Local Restaurant.
13:30 pm. Visit Krasae Cave was once where POWs rest as it's located right next to the Death Railway. It is now a popular spot for visitors who take a walk on the railway and would stop by to pray toward a Buddha image enshrined within the cave.
14:00 pm. Visit Elephant Camp and Elephant Ride
15:00 pm. go to Check in Hintok River Camp Hotel, Hellfire Pass Hotel and free time.
18:00 pm. Dinner
07:00 am. American Breakfast.
08:00 am. Check out and Depart to the Hellfire Pass Memorial.
08:30 am. Visit Hellfire Pass Memorial and walk to see the mountain cutting for build the rain way by prisoner of world war I
10:30 am. Relax Sai Yok Noi Waterfall
12:00 pm. Lunch at Thai Local Restaurant
14:00 pm. Visit to Tiger World Damnoen Saduak and Spend time with Tiger
Spending time with Baby tiger and take photo
16:00 pm. Leave form Tiger world to Bangkok.18:00 pm. Arrive at your hotel depending on the traffic.
Hotel Address : Hintok River Camp Hotel,109 Moo 9 Ban Had Ngew, Tambon Thasao, Ampur Saiyoke, Kanchanaburi Tel 02 245 3069
Tour included: > Private Transportation Air-conditioned vehicles.
> English speaking Guide > 1 night accommodation at Hintok River Camp Hotel.
> Admission fee to all place indicated in the program.
> 4 Meals Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Tour not included: Personal expenses, Tips, Drinks and Optional Tour
Price for Private tour
21,300 THB per/person
14,300 THB per/person
13,300 THB per/person
11,300 THB per/person
10,200 THB per/person
8,900 THB per/person
For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-10 years old we charge Child Price.
For children over 11 years old we charge normal price.
Tour Departure: Everyday.
Tour size: 1pax up.
Pick up: 07:00am from your hotel in Bangkok.
|Contact||: Tingly +6686 903 2963 ( 24 Hours )|
|: Whatsapp +6686-9032963
- Kanchanaburi day tour Highlight: Thailand-Burma Railway cente , War Cemetery, River Kwai bridge, Saiyoke Noi Waterfall and Take a train Code : BKK-033 Tour Name : Kanchanaburi day ...
- Code : BKK-034 Tour Name : Floating Market & Kanchanaburi tour Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from your Hotel. Please wait in the lobby Depart from Bangkok and take you to F...
- Kanchanaburi tour and Elephant Ride and Elephant Bathe Kanchanaburi tour and Elephant ride & Elephant Bathe Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from your hotel Please wait in th...
- Code : BKK-036 Tour Name : River Kwai Bridge and Tiger World Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from your hotel Please wait in the lobby. Depart for Kanchanaburi, located 128 kilome...
- Code : BKK-038 Tour Name : River Kwai 3 days 2 nights Highlight: Floating Market Thailand-Burma Railway center ,War Cemetery, River Kwai bridge, Mon Tribal Village, hell Fire Pass ...
- Code : Kan-01 Tour Name : The Railway Man Tour Kanchnaburi day tour ,Take Train, Hellfire Pass, Lunch Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from hotel please wait in the lobby. Depar...