Ayutthaya Day Tours by Road
Code : BKK-016
Tour Name : Ayutthaya day tour by Road
Ayutthaya day tour by Car/Van (Private)
Ayutthaya is one of Thailand’s historical and majestic highlights. The capital of Thailand, then known as the Kingdom of Ayutthaya, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya was a glorified as one of the biggest cities in Southeast Asia and a regional power for 417 years. The Kingdom of Ayutthaya reached its apex in terms of sovereignty, military might, wealth, culture, and international commerce in the 16th century, when the Kingdom’s territory extended into and beyond present-day Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar. Ayutthaya had diplomatic relations with Louis XIV of France and was courted by Dutch, Portuguese, English, Chinese and Japanese merchants. During the 17th century, most foreign visitors to Ayutthaya, traders and diplomats alike, claimed Ayutthaya to be the most illustrious and glittering city that they had ever visited. The map of Ayutthaya published in 1691 by Simon de la Loubere in Du Royaume De Siam is proof of such recognition. Visitors can explore and appreciate Thai history in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, which is only 86 kilometers north of Bangkok. Visitors to Ayutthaya can marvel at its grandeur reflected through numerous magnificent temples and ruins concentrated in and around the city, which is located upon an “island” surrounded by the Chao Phraya, Pa Sak and Lopburi Rivers. Although there are numerous attractions, the Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Historical Park in the heart of Ayutthaya city, is a UNESCO’s World Heritage site and a wonder to behold.
Ayutthaya day tour by Road
08:00 am. Pick up at Hotel In Bangkok
09:00 am. Visit the Bang Pa In Summer Palace, the Royal Palace at Bang Pa In Now the Palace is used occasionally by their Majesties King Rama IX and Queen Sirikit as aresidence and for receptions and banquet
10:30 am. Visit Ayutthaya Ancient Capital, the ruin city and temples.
11:30 am. Buffet at restaurant.
12:30 pm. Go to Wat in Ayutthaya
- Wat Mahathat- Over 600 years old, Wat Maha That was the heart and soul of Ayutthaya people. It was almost completely destroyed by the Burmese during the Thai-Burmese War.and The buddha's head inside the tree.
- Wat Mongkol Borpit- The biggest sitting buddha in Ayutthaya city
- Wat Phrasri Sanphet- The area of former palace with tree Big Chedies.
- Wat Lokiyasutharam- has a mysterious past, whereby its origins are unknown. The temple enshrines a large reclining Buddha image, constructed in the style of Early Ayutthaya Period.
15:30 pm. Return to Bangkok
17:00 pm. Arrived to your Hotel depending on the traffic.
Remark : Temples require polite dress. No shorts and sleeveless shirts.
Private Transportation Air-conditioned vehicles
English speaking guide
Lunch Thai Restaurant
Tour not included: Personal expenses, Tips, Drinks and Optional Tour
Price for Private tour = Ayutthaya day tour by road
|1 person||2 person||3 persons||4 persons||5 - 6 persons||7 persons||8 persons||9 persons||10 person||11 persons|
For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-10 years old we charge Child Price 75 % adult price
For children over 11 years old we charge normal price.
Tour Departure: Everyday.
Tour size: 1pax up.
Pick up: 08.00 am from your hotel in Bangkok.
|Contact||: Tingly +6686 903 2963|
|: +6686 903 2963
- Code : BKK-017 Tour Name : Ayutthaya day tour Private Car and Cruise Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from your hotel Please wait in the lobby 08:30 am. Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer...
- Code : BKK-018 Tour Name : Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Tour Itinerary 07:00 am. Pick up from hotel depart for Bang pa-in 08:30 am. Bang Pa-in Palac...