Grand Palace Half-Day Tour
Code : BKK-001
Tour Name : Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha (Half-Day Private Tour)
The Grand Palace (Thai: พระบรมมหาราชวัง Phra Borom Maha Ratcha Wang) is a complex of buildings in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Royal Government who were based on the grounds of the palace in Thailand (formerly named Siam) since 1782. The King held his court here until 1925. The present monarch, King Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX), currently resides at Chitralada Palace, but the Grand Palace is still used for official events. Several royal ceremonies and state functions are held within the walls of the palace every year. The palace is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the Bangkok region.
Grand Palace and the Emeral Buddha ( Half day tour )
Start 08:00 am / 12:30 pm
08:00 am. Pick up from hotel Please wait in the lobby.
08:30 am. Visit The Grand Palace (Wat Phra Kaew). The palace is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Bangkok. The itinerary, also to includes a site-seeing opportunity to visit the royal monastery of the Emerald Buddha, which lies north of the royal residence and linked by a connecting gateways.
The Emerald Buddha is the Buddha's face carved from a block of green jade. The Emerald Buddha was first discovered in 1437 in a stupa in Chiang Rai. At the time the image was covered with plaster and thought to be ordinary Buddha image later discovered as a hidden and priceless artifact from the Burmese invasion of Thailand's history.
13:00 pm. Return to the Hotel depending on the traffic.
- Dress politely for Temple. No shorts, sleeveless shirts or see-thru.
- Wear comfort shoes, ease to put off and on.
- Camera may not be used inside the buildings.
- Private Vehicle Air Conditioning
- Tour Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Drinking Water
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Optional Tour
Rate for Private Tour
|1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-10 pax|
|3,200 Thai Baht||2,100 Thai Baht||1,800 Thai Baht||1,500 Thai Baht|
|per person||per person||per person||per person|
For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-10 years old we charge Child Price.
For children over 11 years old we charge normal price.
Tour Departure: Everyday
Tour size: Minimum 1pax
Pick up: 08:00 am from your hotel in Bangkok
Duration: Half day tour
: Morning start 08:00 -13:00 pm.
: Afternoon start 12.30 – 16:00 pm.
|Tel.||+6686 9032963 (Mr.Tingly)
- Code: BKK-002 Tour Name: City and Temple (Half-Day Private Tour) Thailand’s temples have a subtle and enticing blend of the exotic and the spiritual. They are of course pla...
- Code : BKK-004 Tour Name : Bangkok Canal Half Day Tour Rice Barge Cruise One of the best ways to explore Bangkok is by boat. A cruise along the Chao Phraya River and the canals of...
- Code : BKK-005 Tour Name : Sam Phran Elephant Ground & Zoo Highlight: The Elephant Theme Show And The Crocodile Wresting Show Located to the west of Bangkok for less than an ho...
- Code : BKK-007 Tour Name : Ancient City Muang Boran Ancient City Muang Boran (Half day tour) Tour Itinerary 08:00 am. Pick up from hotel please wait in the lobby. 08:10 am. Leave ...
- Code : BKK-008 Tour Name : Siam Ocean World Two storeys underneath the glitzy Siam Paragon shopping mall, an aquatic wonderland the size of three Olympic swimming pools awaits you...
- Grand palace and Canal tour half day / Morning and Afternoon Name Trip: Grand Palace & Canal Tour (Min 2 Paxs, Morning & Afternoon) ScheduleTrip: 08:00 am Meet at the hotel...